When you are faced with decisions involving an unplanned pregnancy, there are no easy choices. At Women’s Pregnancy Center, we are committed to providing you with complete and accurate information on each of your options.
Parenting is a huge but rewarding responsibility. To choose to parent is to fully invest yourself in the life of another, for the sake of the other. Most find parenting to be an even bigger blessing than they originally thought it would be, but they also find it to be more challenging than they imagined. As with any life-changing decision, you must ask yourself several questions:
- Do I have an adequate support system to raise this child?
- Do I have the resources to support a child financially, physically, emotionally and spiritually?
- Could I handle a child and a job and/or school at the same time?
- What are my personal life goals and how would a child fit into that plan?
- Am I willing to learn what it takes to be a good parent?
Women’s Pregnancy Center, provides parenting classes for first-time moms and dads as well as community assistance referrals to those who make the decision to parent their child. We will help you be prepared and confident to parent.
Marriage and co-parenting
Those in an unplanned pregnancy often think about marriage. Before you make this life-long commitment, there are some questions you need to ask:
- At this time in my life, do I know what it takes to be a good husband or wife?
- Would we be getting married if I was not pregnant?
- Do we have enough money to support a family?
- Do we have similar goals?
- Do I want to marry to escape a bad situation?
- Are we ready to commit our lives to each other and our baby?
Marriage may or may not be right for you. Take the time to talk about it…Women’s Pregnancy Center is here to listen and help you with important decisions.
Call us at 352-629-2811 today!