The right to choose includes the right to know. Women’s Pregnancy Center will provide you with accurate information regarding abortion procedures and the risks associated with each. Additionally, we offer limited obstetrical ultrasound, which is used to confirm whether or not your pregnancy is viable. Ultrasound also allows you to gain an accurate assessment of how far along you are. This information is particularly critical if you are considering abortion because costs and procedures are based on these factors. Studies show that up to 25% of pregnancies end in miscarriage, so you may find that you don’t need to have an abortion. It’s important to have the answers provided through an ultrasound exam prior to making a decision about your pregnancy. Contact Women’s Pregnancy Center at 629-2811 for more information about this free, confidential service.
Below are some commonly asked questions:
- What are the different types of pregnancy termination?
- What will happen to me during a pregnancy termination?
- Can anyone force me to have a pregnancy termination?
- What legal rights do I have before and after a pregnancy termination?
- Will it hurt?
- What does the fetus look like right now? Can he or she feel pain?
- What are the possible physical complications and emotional consequences following a pregnancy termination?
- What other alternatives do I have?
At Women’s Pregnancy Center, we will help you sort through these questions as you make your decision.
Call us at 352-629-2811 today!